Research Training: How to get a PhD in Law – Supervision, research ethics and preparing yourself for upgrade and vivas (Day Two)
The second day of this three-day research training event will cover:
- The staging posts of your PhD and support for research students
- Handling the supervision relationship
- Preparing for the Ethics Committee
- Preparing for upgrade viva and the PhD viva
- Discussion panel of students who have nearly completed their PhD in law
- Making the best use of the foreign, international and comparative research collections of IALS Library
- Professor Diamond Ashiagbor
- Professor Avrom Sherr
- Dr Constantin Stefanou, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London
- Dr Natasa Mavronicola, University of Birmingham.
Day Three: 11 May 2018.
Further details and booking at: https://www.sas.ac.uk/events/