Research Training: How to get a PhD in Law – Supervision, research ethics and preparing yourself for upgrade and vivas (Day Two)
Friday 2nd March 2018
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, 17 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DR
The second day of this three-day research training event will cover:
- The staging posts of your PhD and support for research students
- Handling the supervision relationship
- Preparing for the Ethics Committee
- Preparing for upgrade viva and the PhD viva
- Discussion panel of students who have nearly completed their PhD in law
- Making the best use of the foreign, international and comparative research collections of IALS Library
- Professor Diamond Ashiagbor
- Professor Avrom Sherr
- Dr Constantin Stefanou, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London
- Dr Natasa Mavronicola, University of Birmingham.
Day Three: 11 May 2018.
Further details and booking at: https://www.sas.ac.uk/events/