Conference: International law under pressure – navigating a shifting landscape
CALL FOR PAPERS: Deadline 30 June 2018.
This workshop will provide an opportunity to consider how (and whether) international
law can be considered to be under pressure in different areas, the political, economic and
social drivers involved, and the implications of these for the future of international law and
Papers are welcomed from researchers and practitioners exploring:
- the nature, extent and manifestations of international legal contestation and resistance
- the material and ideational sources and drivers of these processes
- the causal and constitutive mechanisms involved
- legal and political implications
- the resilience and adaptability of existing regimes and institutions to emerging trends.
Further details at: call for papers.